Why I married Adesua- Banky reveals.

January 11, 2018

The trending Nigerian couple of 2017, Adesua and Banky Wellington, are in the news again. This time, the couple decided to share a documentary about their journey to marital life. The documentary premiered on Saturday the 6th of January on Africa magic. In the documentary, Banky W revealed that he did not plan to marry someone in the entertainment industry, however he was star struck after meeting Adesua and knowing the kind of lady she was. He said:“I had two defining moments with Adesua. One was before we started speaking. It was actually when I was stalking her and I saw a video of her and her childhood friends singing worship songs and I felt like this is really refreshing to find someone in our line of work that would readily show this part of them.


“The second part when I knew was when we took a private trip somewhere and it was the first time that she danced with me and at this point, I already knew she was a spiritual girl and a praying woman. But if i can confess, I was a little bit worried that when it comes to the turnups and the fun, I wasnt sure if she would be free like that and the very first time she danced with me, they were playing Rihanna’s ”Work” and she danced with me. Ladies and Gentlemen, once you have the spiritual and physical, you close shop, you move".
He also stated that he met her in 2015 and stalked her Instagram, till he slid into her DM and they became friends. The friendship is what has blossomed into one of the sweetest love stories in the Nigeria entertainment industry.

Adesua also shared her side of the story, stating that she also did not plan to get married to an entertainer, however, she realized later on, that they both wanted the same things in a family.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook