Breaking: Zidane resigns as Real Madrid boss contemplates MANUTD

May 31, 2018

Breaking: Zidane resigns as Real Madrid boss contemplates MANUTD
as Real Madrid boss, five days after leading them to a third straight Champions League triumph, claiming the club needs “a different voice”.

Zidane told a news conference that “everything changes” and “that’s why I took this decision”.

He leaves having guided the Spanish club to three successive Champions League titles and one La Liga success since taking over in January 2016.

“I love this club,” he added.

“What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another methodology. And that’s why I took this decision.”

Guy, come to MANUTD please😭😭

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook