Krizy-Be my wife

June 02, 2017

Krizzy d . a talented upcoming musician. Is rising gradually in the industry. His first track was a collaboration with Mista maestro titled "do my tin".
Mista maestro who in turn is another fast rising star in the industry, who is captivating the heart of his fans in all aspect as recorded his collaboration with various Artists including lil kesh(ybnl).

" do my tin" was dropped in 2014. Which was produced and mastered by k9 mix. " do my tin" is an hip hop and rap genre that expresses the thoughts of the social world in our society of today


This year 2017. Krizzy D dropped another single, sweet in melody and a dancehall music titled.          "be my wife" . The music combines afro hip hop and ragga genre, the beat is a free beat of O.G.E beats and the song waz mixed and mastered by T
Mix the producer.
Honestly. Krizzy D really put in work in this song. Keep it up.
Enjoy!!

Download - Be My Wife (Be My Wife)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook